Marina has tagged March and me both to list five weird or odd things about ourselves.
This shouldn’t take long, I could be past five easy.
1. I happily drive my son to school in my pajamas and robe if I don’t have to go to the office that day.
2. Desserts do not survive the night in my fridge. If there is something gooey and sweet in the fridge, I will wake up in the middle of the night in response to its Siren Song.
3. Bread, sugar and cinnamon are my Kryptonite. Just put that combination together in any way, shape or form, and I will will beat your butt to get it. We used to make cinnamon bread when I was a kid, toast the bread, slather on some butter, then sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar… yum. Blackjack Pizza has the best cinnamon bread that gets delivered to my house. I hate Cinnabons, but I will stop and buy a box, eat two, then either drop off or shove the rest of the box at my sons and tell him to please take them away.
4. I never use my turn signal, and I am oblivious to this, except my DH and DS keep pointing it out to me every time they are in the truck with me. They don’t get to ride with me anymore.
5. I’m a mouse swirly. When I’m using my mouse, I swirl it around and around before I land it on the thing I want to click on. It’s a good thing I don’t share an office with anyone, this habit alone makes most sane people take drugs.