Not too long ago Patty did a post about this. I decided to flatter her by stealing copying her idea and sharing some of my own characteristics/flaws/what have you. What does this have to do with all things scented? Who knows, but it’s fun….and I’m sure at least tuberose will show up somewhere.
- Although I am obsessed with Tuberose and all things scented with the absolute, I will also buy unsniffed anything that mentions hyacinth. I adore it almost as much….almost.
- I believe in gay rights AND I am a practicing Catholic. I may vote for Obama, I may vote for McCain. I am a person, not a party.
- I believe Vicky Tiel’s Sirene is the most disgusting perfume ever made. MPG’s Fleur d’iris is a close second. Blech!
- After florals, give me heavy, dirty, sexy musk. I am talking MKK on smack. I want skank and lots of it….although I thought Etat Libre’s Secretions Magnifique was exactly as March described it…a bloody knife. I was soooo disappointed.
- Some of my favorite movies. No order: The Color Purple, Shrek II, Kill Bill (I and II), Finding Nemo, Elizabeth, Anything Shakespeare related, The Devil Wears Prada, Death Becomes Her, Chicken Run, Queen Margot.
- Most cherished perfume: Carnal Flower, duh; Others I absolutely adore and have actually finished bottles: Serge’s Tubereuse Criminelle, Muscs Kublai Khan, Cuir Mauresque; Guerlain Apres L’ondee and Bois d’Armenie; Caron Acasiosa….
- In 9 days I will be two years sober.
- My worst fears: losing my mind, loving cautiously, ignoring God, fire and crowds.
- If I could be anything in the world…perfumer of course. Then a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company, Fashion Designer, Tenor….I can’t sing, I can’t draw….I can obviously dream though, right?
- I love and live for my Big Fat Irish Family….Aaron, my love, is included..duh.
Thanks for letting me share. Next week, I promise to include a picture of myself and something more scent related….and enough about me, I know.