The last 25 in the Perfume Posse Best Perfumes list as voted by you guys gets even more interesting and just makes me giggle because it is such an interesting mix of classic and new niche:
- Ormonde Jayne Ta’if (new niche)
- Rochas Femme (classic)
- Serge Lutens Borneo (new niche)
- 10 Corso Como (new niche)
- Caron Bellodgia (classic)
- Caron Farnesiana (classic)
- Comme des Garcons Zagorsk (new niche)
- Creed Virgin Island Water (new niche)
- Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie (new niche)
- Frederic Malle Une Rose (new niche)
- Guerlain Nahema (classic)
- Lubin Idole (new niche)
- Molinard Habanita (classic)
- Montale Black Oud (new niche)
- Parfumerie Generale Bois Blond (new niche)
- Serge Lutens 5 O’clock au Gingembre (new niche)
- Serge Lutens Daim Blond (new niche)
- The Different Company Bois d’Iris (new niche)
- YSl Opium (classic)
- Annick Goutal Songes (new niche)
- Amouage Jubilation 25 (new niche)
- Armani Prive Bois d’Encens (new niche)
- Bella Bellissima Perfect Night (new niche)
- Bond New Haarlem (new niche)
- Cartier Must de Cartier (classic)
Now… that is a hell of a list to conclude Perfume Posse Best Perfumes . BTW, for any of you that like this sort of thing, there’s quite a lot of perfumistas on Facebook now. I did set up Perfume Posse as a blog on Facebook, not sure how that works, but you can join that group or something? Anyway, if you’re already on or if you get on, friend me at pgeissler at gmail dot com. You can purchase samples of these perfumes at Surrender to Chance.
Wow – We DO have good taste, don’t we? :d
I’m feeling a little punchy…I hear “Bellodgia, Farenesia, Zagorsk” and I think “yup, sneezes come in threes.” Gezhundheit!
Hey, an oud right next to Bois Blond? Gotta love this all-embracing crowd. Ain’t we great?
And there’s my Zagorsk!! I didn’t really think it would show up at all, so I’m thrilled.
Here are some of my darlings! Habanita, 5 o’clock, Jubilation 25, Une Rose, Femme…this is a gorgeous list!
Patty, after you posted that cute mask, I went looking for one for my daughter and decided she would get it and the BaT dvd for x-mas- great minds thinkin alike!
I can’t believe Habanita came so low! I picked up a bottle of the parfum half-price (husband nearly fainted when I told him I’d spent a three-figure sum on a bottle of scent, but I maintain it was a bargain) and it’s utterly beautiful. It’s the only thing people ever comment on – all favourably.
Where is FrÃ©dÃ©ric Malle Iris Poudre?
Having just fallen in love with Femme courtesy of La Belle Enabler, I didn’t even think to look for it on the lists! Glad to see it sitting there and hope one day to sniff the vintage, though it will probably break my heart… (running off to check TPC)
This is a very freaky list but that makes sense, as it’s the bottom quarter, which allows for onesies and twosies to be included. Very intriguing and the whole list was such a labor (of love, I hope!)
Thanks so much for doing this. What a delight. Birthday smoochies to your sister! 50 ain’t so bad. I keep a photo of the shocking-elegant Carmen dell’Orefice tacked up on my bathroom wall, to give me succor. She is my idol!
Thank you so much for doing these lists! 😡
I have been praying the Postal Fairy daily for that parcel of Italian goodies to show up on your doorstep….:-w
Mighty good work here, Patty :d/ Glad to see that Perfect Night made the cut, even at #97! Plenty of other pals on this list, too-
Femme (vintage especially, though that wasn’t allowed as I recall) is a treasure, gotta love Borneo for its originality, Bellodgia is just So Very Pretty, Bois Blond is utmost hay-ish goodness, Black Oud is amazing, and I can’t imagine life without a bottle of Opium 😮
Have a great trip to see Mom and be gentle with your sis-smart to plan ahead to avert an attack :d/
Patty- you’re the best sister ever!! Stellar gift idea, really! 😡
I couldn’t find Perfume Posse on Facebook. Should it be showing now?