OK POSSE! Lovely to be with you all today and I have been looking at my TO-BUY List. You may know that we recently bought an apartment and have been refitting it to suit us. It’s always harder to do a refurb to live in because you want to minimise the “I Wish We Had……” list. So most of my money and attention has been directed towards getting that right and doing it on a budget because Jin & I are doing it together which limits my spend. YAY! I love working within parameters, it makes it even more fun and Jin LOVES looking for bargains. I don’t know how he does it but somehow he manages to get us into really cost effective shops that offer the same or better than we are looking for at a cheaper rate, he has saved us thousands.
TO-BUY List! What’s On Your TO-BUY List?
Photo Stolen Pixabay
What does that have to do with my TO-BUY List? Well, I’ve been so busy with renovating, working and writing about fragrance that my list has not had a thing ticked off it for ages. So there are quite a few items on the list. Some have been there for YEARS and others are brand new…….
Portia’s TO-BUY List June 2015
- 25.9.11 by Hilde Soliani
- Absolue Pour le Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Aedes de Venustas – Original
- Ambra di Luna by Ramon Monegal
- Ambra Mediterranea by Profumi del Forte
- Barkhane by Teo Cabanel
- Bottega Veneta parfum
- Chambre Noire by Olfactive Studio
- Cologne by Thierry Mugler
- Cuir Cuba Intense by Parfums De Nicolai
- Eau Absolue by Mona di Orio
- Encens Mythique d’Orient by Guerlain
- eo03 by biehl parfumkunstwerke
- Fleur Nocturne by Isabey
- Grandiflora Michel by Magnolia Grandiflora
- Granville by Christian Dior
- Hedonist by Viktoria Minya
- Moon Bloom by Hiram Green
- Jasmin et Cigarette by Etat Libre d’Orange
- Jasmin Rouge by Tom Ford
- L´Ombre Fauve by Parfumerie Générale
- Lea by Calypso St. Barth
- Lux by Mona di Orio
- Misia by CHANEL
- Nuit d’Amour by Guerlain
- Nuit de Noel Parfum by Caron
- Or du Serail by Naomi Goodsir
- Oriental Mint by Phaedon Paris
- Pichola by Neela Vermeire Creations
- Rozy Eau de Parfum by Vero Profumo
- Sensual Orchid by LM Parfums
- Silver Man by Amouage
- Special for Gentlemen by Le Galion
- Sushi Imperiale by Bois 1920
- Tobacco Rose by Papillon Perfumery
- Tokyo Bloom by The Different Company
- Tzor’a by Anat Fritz
- Wit by Parfums DelRae
So there you have it. My TO-Buy List. What a frightfully greedy thing I am. Oh well, no rush.
If you liked this then jump on over to AustralianPerfumeJunkies too, there’s always something fun going on over there. We love visitors.
Most of these gems can be sampled from the incredible crew at Surrender To Chance, << go see them.
So tell me, what is on your TO-BUY List? What Full Bottles are you on the verge of buying but haven’t got around to takling the plunge?