The nice people at Harvey Prince gave us their Holiday Gift Set to do a giveaway on to some lucky commenters. I thought about giving it away as a group set, but decided since there are six of them, it would be more fun to have six winners. Six commenters on today’s post will be drawn at random and get one of the bottles.
These are 8.8 ml mini roll-ons of each of the following:
- Ageless: The scent that defies age. Crisp, inviting notes of pink grapefruit, pomegranate, luscious mango.
- Eau Flirt: The magical scent that flirts for you. Its warm, tempting notes of pumpkin pie & lavender are irresistible.
- Eau Fling: Light, casual, charming. Playful notes of pumpkin, jasmine, raspberry, black currant.
- Coupling: For making him all yours. Aromatic cinnamon, nutmeg, enchanting gardenia, fresh cucumber.
- Eau de Lite: The diet perfume. Crave-resistant rosemary, peppermint, green apple, sandalwood, fennel.
- Eau de Creme: The rush of your favorite scoop. Pink passion fruit, rum raisin, vanilla, dark chocolate.
I didn’t sample any of these because they are roll-ons, and I didn’t want to muck up what would be given to six of you with using it on me, that just seemed, well, wrong somehow. Not that there’s anything wrong with my skin, but I broke my arm when I was in 1st grade, and they had to rebreak it midway into healing because it didn’t set right, and I all too well remember the smell of dead skin under that cast that didn’t get sloughed off through washing. I mean, ew, I’ve a freak about dead skin since then. The scars of scent that are left on you in childhood.
But a quick sniff by uncapping them, they are light and seem really fresh and fun. According to their material, they use no animal testing, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, benzene, GMOs, or triclosan. A plus for sure.
But as I’m busying around today, trying to get some pressing things done and make it in time for the “Bring It On” musical tonight (yesterday when I was writing this), we’ll just have to talk about other things since my mind is completely blowing off in 3,000 different directions. And I am coming up completely blank! So how about a nice simple, what perfume is in constant rotation for you these days? Mine is, surprisingly, that Angel Taste of Fragrance. Even more weird when I hate Angel. I have to do a whole post sometime on how to wear Angel for people who hate Angel, or did I already do that?