Hi there Posse, Another year is nearly over so it’s time for Fragrant New Years Resolutions. Though many have had it tough and dealt with major change, upheaval and strife we here in Australia remain relatively unscathed. I know many of you are having a holiday season filled with drama, pain, doubt and need. I hope next year brings you peace, brighter prospects, calm and plenty.
A Little holiday period hint: When I need to hide myself away in a crowd I often spritz a hefty frag and lose myself for hours at a time in its wafting beauty. You can pretend to be alert and present but really be hiding in a world of fragrance. He he he. They’ll never catch on.
So my question today is What Are Your Fragrant New Years Resolutions?
Fragrant New Years Resolutions
What will you do this year to change your habits, are there things you’ve wanted for years you would like to purchase, is it to cut your fragrance wardrobe to manageable, or use up some of your samples? How do you want your fragrance wardrobe to lok this time next year?
1. I would like to cull about 100 bottles from my collection and sell them on eBay/FB. Quite a few of my early Blind Buys, fragrances that suited me for a season but now I don’t love, gifts and impulse purchases. They all need to have new homes.
2. I am going to try very hard to use up a bunch of my samples & decants. Perfume is for using, not for sitting there wasting away.
3. Do a bunch of GIVEAWAYS of the samples/decants that I won’t ever use again for whatever reason.
4. I’m going to try to stop buying more bottles of vintage fragrance that I already own a backup for. It is getting ridiculous.
5. Just read this idea somewhere. I’m going to make a box of “MAYBE” perfumes that I own, love, don’t use. If, after June 2017 they haven’t been brought out of the box even once and spritzed I’ll sell them. 6 months is the gamut of temps.
OK, over to you. What Are Your Fragrant New Years Resolutions?
If you have enjoyed this then please pop over to Australian Perfume Junkies and continue the scented conversation.
We love visitors, say HI while you’re there.