Heya Posse. HAPPY NEW YEAR! It’s already on my mind: First Fragrant Buy in 2017? What will it be? I have a short list of things I’d like a bottle of and I can’t for the life of me decide which will be my First Fragrant Buy In 2017?.
First Fragrant Buy In 2017?
- Rahele by Neela Vermeire Creations. So I know I’m getting a bottle of this but I have to wait till I get to Europe in march to grab it.
- Bracken Man by Amouage. Yes, I know it’s a poshened up fougere that can be got for pennies at the drug store but it’s SO MUCH MORE than them. I seriously can’t stop thinking about it.
- Apollo Hyacinth by Eric Buterbaugh Florals: Another one I’ve been yearning for. Flawless rendition of hyacinth stems. Cool and glamorous.
- Au Cœur du Désert Extrait de Parfum by Tauer Perfumes: Seriously, does ANYONE not want this? MMMMMMMMM 20% ingredients! Heaven. Even though Andy has decided War On Bloggers I still want this baby so much.
- Tornado Blond by Christian Louboutin: I know, the juice is less than outstanding but it’s my favourite of the three, I love Loubouton as a brand and those vagina bottles make me laugh.
- Turbulences by Louis Vuitton: Yes, ANOTHER less than outstanding launch set. What a freaking let down these were after all the waiting. Basically a set of drug store perfumes done with very nice materials. Still, I really do want one for my collection and turbulences is the one I remember best. There was another one I liked but can’t remember the name.
- Can’t remember but there are more…..
Don’t want a full bottle? Go see Surrender To Chance where you can find samples galore!!
UPDATE: Bought a full bottle of Rahele by NVC. Getting a friend to send it to me. WOO HOO! First retail fragrance purchase of 2017..
So what’s on your First Fragrant Buy list for 2017?
If you have enjoyed this then please pop over to Australian Perfume Junkies and continue the scented conversation.
We love visitors, say HI while you’re there.