I love the idea of the 12 Days of Christmas, with a gift each day, right up to Epiphany. Alas, our world today rarely allows for that. So I’m going to jam All Twelve Days into One Day – today – with TWELVE GIVEAWAYS!!!
All of these are curated from The Messy Armoire and I am thrilled to share the Fab with you. Best gift of all? They’re already set up to get mailed asap, no faffing about, trying figure out where I put them (imagine that!!)
Here’s the lineup, in no particular order (and not a lot of descriptors because we’d be here all day):
- A little suite of vintage minis, including Miss Balmain, Joy and an Uncle Serge
- A set of Bruno Acampora The Essences
- A Discovery Set of my beloved Liz Zorn’s Signature Naturals
- An amazing sample set of Amanda Feeley’s Esscentual Alchemy line
- A Surrender to Chance sample pack of O’Driu &Xerjoff
- A lovely boxed set from the lovely Mindy Yang’s Club code/deco
- 3 different batch iterations of Chanel LE Bois des Iles
- A gorgeous carded sample group of Ramon Monegal’s shimmering scents
- A selection of Carded samples from Parfums Quartana (they are glorious)
- Another selection of carded samples from Parfums Quartanaaround
- Yet another selection of carded samples from Parfums Quartana
- A fab little sample tray filled with goodies from the Messy Armoire. Some vintage finds, some current. I stuck my paw in – what came out went into the tray, which is a pretty win from Brooklyn Fragrance Lover, aka Carlos Powell.
Whew! I’m worn out just typing this! The Girl is going to break the keybpard, poking it for winners. To enter, tell me what’s going on in your world!! Winners will get the prize associated with the order they’re chosen, from 1 to 12. Best of luck, everybody!!!